At wardrobe we care about your garments at all times, so here are some quick tips to give your clothes some tender love & care.
- Always follow the washing instructions on the wash care label on your garment.
- Remove the polythene from your cleaned item, allow it to breathe.
- Get your stained garments dry-cleaned immediately since exposure to air, heat and light can make stains stubborn.
- Dry clean regularly to increase the life and preserve the color of your clothing and soft furnishings.
- Bring all the pieces of your suit together to your dry cleaner to ensure that the color stays even.
- Inform the dry cleaner about the cause of the stain. This will help in stain removal.
- Do not use any chemicals without expert advice; it may cause damage to the garment.
- Try not to store garments in humid or sun-exposed places.
- Avoid keeping keys or change in pockets as this puts strain on seams and may cause abrasion of the fabric.
- Always remove belts while keeping your garment. Leaving them in the loops can stretch the fabric and cause wrinkles.
- If you are not use to giving your regular wear garments to the dry cleaner then try to get them dry cleaned once after every 3-4 washes at home.
- Always clean your garments before storing during the change of season.
- To protect your clothes from moths - place aromatic sachets with your garments. Every few months reactivate with a few drops of essential oil, especially at the beginning of each winter.
We understand the real implication of quality services that is why we leave no stone unturned in providing you nothing but the best.
To ensure quality fabric care we use fabric-friendly high quality chemicals and State of the art imported machinery. The wet cleaning process uses 100% RO water which helps to maintain the finish of your garments.